Customer Segmentation for retailers
At Custora, we understand that there is no “average customer.” From customer persona segmentation to lifecycle segmentation to segmentation based on products purchased or demographics, Custora enables you to quickly move beyond the “average customer” and mass marketing.
Behavioral Segmentation and Demographic Segmentation
- Lifecycle segmentation lets you see which customers are hot, which are cold, and which are at risk of fading away.
- Persona segmentation lets you define customers by the collection of items they buy over their whole lifetime.
- First Product segmentation lets you dig into the buying behavior of customer groups based on the first item they buy from your store.
- Demographic segmentation lets you break your customers down by region, age, income, and more.
- You name it – we create segments for it. Add any number of custom dimensions to your data field and immediately learn about any customer group.
Customer Segmentation Insights
- Learn the customer lifetime value of every customer segment. Discover high-value and low-value segments and adjust your acquisition marketing accordingly.
- View cohort analysis for every single customer segment. Out of the box, no report building required.
- View trend analysis for every single customer segment. Again, out of the box.
Take action: tailor marketing for different customer segments
Custora’s lifecycle marketing module makes it easy to test, refine, and automate different forms of marketing for different customer segments.
With the insights listed above, your marketing team is well-equipped to design marketing plans for every type of customer segment. First you learn, then you earn!